Latest website posts
- Leasing of Mooimesiesfontein
- TENDER OPENING FORM – SAHRA/ICT/01/02/2017 -Hosted Digital Voice Communication
- TENDER OPENING FORM – BID No. : SAHRA/FIN/01/02/2017
- SERVICE PROVIDER TO DEVELOP A BUSINESS MODEL
- SERVICE PROVIDER TO PROVIDE HOSTED DIGITAL VOICE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM (VOIP) FOR A PERIOD OF 24 MONTHS
- ORGANISATIONS THAT RESPONDED TO THE FORENSIC INVESTIGATION TENDER
- ELECTRICAL REFURBISHMENT TO STRUISBAAI FISHERMEN COTTAGE 8 IN HOTAGTERKLIP,STRUISBAAI
- APPOINTMENT OF A SERVICE PROVIDER/S TO UNDERTAKE A FORENSIC INVESTIGATION
- LEASING OF WRITERS COTTAGE
- QUOTATIONS FOR THE REPAIRS, SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND SERVICING OF AIR CONDITIONING AT SAHRA HEAD OFFICE , CAPE TOWN.
President Jacob Zuma will deliver a keynote address during the Reconciliation Day.
Theme: Bridging the divides towards a non-racial society
Date: 16 December 2016.
Time: 09h00 –
Venue: Black Aces Sports Ground, Gapane
Province: North West
The Day of Reconciliation is a public holiday in South Africa held annually on 16 December. The holiday came into effect in 1994 after the end of apartheid, with the intention of fostering reconciliation and national unity for the country. The date was chosen because it was significant to both Afrikaner and African cultures. The government chose a meaningful date for both ethnic groups because they recognise the need for racial harmony.
Powered by Open Source Software, Developed by SAHRAIT