Latest website posts
- QUOTATIONS FOR THE RENDERING OF SECURITY SERVICES TO THE OLD RESIDENCY PROPERTY SITUATED IN KING WILLIAMS TOWN
- A TWO (2) DAY DISABILITY SENSITIZATION MANAGEMENT COURSE
- A TWO (2) DAY INITIATING DISCIPLINARY HEARINGS TRAINING
- A FOUR (4) DAY MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- THE PROVISION OF GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS (GIS)
- A TWO (2) DAY CHAIRING DISCIPLINARY HEARINGS TRAINING
- Service Provider for the Provision of Courier Services for a Period of 36 Months
- Tender Opening Register – Restoration of the Jonkershuis.pdf
- THE SERVICES OF A SUITABLY QUALIFIED SERVICE PROVIDER TO PROVIDE SAHRA WITH PURIFIED WATER FOR A PERIOD OF 36 MONTHS
- MICROSOFT OFFICE SOFTWARE FOR SAHRA
President Jacob Zuma will deliver a keynote address during the Reconciliation Day.
Theme: Bridging the divides towards a non-racial society
Date: 16 December 2016.
Time: 09h00 –
Venue: Black Aces Sports Ground, Gapane
Province: North West
The Day of Reconciliation is a public holiday in South Africa held annually on 16 December. The holiday came into effect in 1994 after the end of apartheid, with the intention of fostering reconciliation and national unity for the country. The date was chosen because it was significant to both Afrikaner and African cultures. The government chose a meaningful date for both ethnic groups because they recognise the need for racial harmony.
Powered by Open Source Software, Developed by SAHRAIT