Latest website posts
- QUALIFIED SERVICE PROVIDER TO COMPILE THE BILL OF QUANTITIES FOR THE STRUCTURAL AND FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR INSTALLATION OF A LIFT; INCLUDING STRUCTURAL REQUIREMENTS WALL DEMOLITION AND INSTALLATION FOR THE POSSIBLE OFFICE FIT
- RFQ WITHDRAWAL/ CANCELLATION NOTICE
- POTENTIAL TENANTS TO APPLY FOR THE LEASING OF AVAILABLE SPACE AT THE OLD GAOL
- QUALIFIED HERITAGE PROFESSIONALS TO SUBMIT A QUOTATION FOR THE DRAFTING AND SUBMISSION OF A METHOD STATEMENT FOR THE RESTORATION OF THE WELCOME COTTAGE PROPERTY IN GLENCAIRN, CAPE TOWN
- QUALIFIED SERVICE PROVIDER TO PROVIDE FOR THE ONLINE ADVERTISING AND RESPONSE HANDLING OF SAHRA VACANCIES, FOR A PERIOD OF 24 MONTHS
- REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – TOURISM PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP
- SERVICE PROVIDERS TO ADMINISTER THE RENTAL AND DEBT COLLECTION FROM TENANTS OCCUPYING PROPERTIES OWNED BY THE SOUTH AFRICAN HERITAGE RESOURCES AGENCY (SAHRA).
- READVERTISEMENT:PROVIDE HOSTED DIGITAL VOICE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM (VOIP) FOR A PERIOD OF 24 MONTHS
- THE PROVISION OF MANAGED PRINTING SERVICES FOR A PERIOD OF TWO YEARS
- PROVISION OF ONLINE WRITING TRAINING
South Africa produces more qualified graduates than there are available opportunities in the labour market. Therefore, it is imperative that the South Africa Heritage Resources Agency (SAHRA) opens up opportunities for young people to gain work experience within the Heritage Resources Sector. The main purpose of this Internship Program is to facilitate skills development within SAHRA, attracting and inviting young graduates to apply for Internships to contribute in achieving SAHRA’s objectives and goals. The Internship Program is designed for South African citizens who are
The Internship Program is designed for South African citizens who are recent graduates looking for employment and exposure in the Heritage Sector.
AIMS OF THE PROGRAM
To identify young vibrant individuals who demonstrate a passion for their chosen field within the Heritage Sector. To offer recent or soon to be graduates an opportunity to gain practical hands-on experience in their chosen field.
Visit the vacancies [link] to view available internships placements and opportunities.
Powered by Open Source Software, Developed by SAHRAIT