Latest website posts
- ORGANISATIONS THAT RESPONDED TO THE FORENSIC INVESTIGATION TENDER
- ELECTRICAL REFURBISHMENT TO STRUISBAAI FISHERMEN COTTAGE 8 IN HOTAGTERKLIP,STRUISBAAI
- APPOINTMENT OF A SERVICE PROVIDER/S TO UNDERTAKE A FORENSIC INVESTIGATION
- LEASING OF WRITERS COTTAGE
- QUOTATIONS FOR THE REPAIRS, SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND SERVICING OF AIR CONDITIONING AT SAHRA HEAD OFFICE , CAPE TOWN.
- CLEANING AND HYGIENE SERVICES AT SAHRA HEAD OFFICE
- QUALIFIED SERVICE PROVIDER FOR COMPUTER HARDWARE
- THE DRAFTING AND SUBMISSION OF A METHOD STATEMENT FOR THE RESTORATION OF THE WELCOME COTTAGE PROPERTY IN GLENCAIRN
- Bridging the divides towards a non-racial society
- Statement by Minister of Arts and Culture, Mr Nathi Mthethwa at the International Conference for the Protection of Cultural Heritage in Conflict Areas, Abu Dhabi
The South Africa Heritage Resources Agency (SAHRA) is committed to skills development and skills upliftment mainly within the heritage sector, thereby creating employment opportunities for graduates and students to get practical work experience which will complement their studies or/and improve their competence and employability. This effort coincides with the Department of Arts and Culture’s strategic objective on job creation through the Mzansi Golden Economy.
Internships are made available at SAHRA within various fields ranging from heritage, finance, information technology, human resources, library and more.
Visit the vacancies [link] to view available internships placements and opportunities.
Powered by Open Source Software, Developed by SAHRAIT