Latest website posts
- RFQ WITHDRAWAL/ CANCELLATION NOTICE
- POTENTIAL TENANTS TO APPLY FOR THE LEASING OF AVAILABLE SPACE AT THE OLD GAOL
- QUALIFIED HERITAGE PROFESSIONALS TO SUBMIT A QUOTATION FOR THE DRAFTING AND SUBMISSION OF A METHOD STATEMENT FOR THE RESTORATION OF THE WELCOME COTTAGE PROPERTY IN GLENCAIRN, CAPE TOWN
- QUALIFIED SERVICE PROVIDER TO PROVIDE FOR THE ONLINE ADVERTISING AND RESPONSE HANDLING OF SAHRA VACANCIES, FOR A PERIOD OF 24 MONTHS
- REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – TOURISM PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP
- SERVICE PROVIDERS TO ADMINISTER THE RENTAL AND DEBT COLLECTION FROM TENANTS OCCUPYING PROPERTIES OWNED BY THE SOUTH AFRICAN HERITAGE RESOURCES AGENCY (SAHRA).
- READVERTISEMENT:PROVIDE HOSTED DIGITAL VOICE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM (VOIP) FOR A PERIOD OF 24 MONTHS
- THE PROVISION OF MANAGED PRINTING SERVICES FOR A PERIOD OF TWO YEARS
- PROVISION OF ONLINE WRITING TRAINING
- PROVISION OF STAFF REFRESHMENTS AND CLEANING SUPPLIES
The South African Heritage Resources Agency (SAHRA) invites suitable tenants to submit applications to lease the Mooimeisiesfontein Piet Retief Farmhouse situated in the Riebeeck East, Eastern Cape, for a period of twelve months with an option to renew as agreed between SAHRA and the Lessee. Occupancy may commence from May 2017.
Property specifications: Main building: 216m². Two outbuildings. 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, lounge, kitchen, spacious and tranquil environment. Property information and Application forms can be requested from the Heritage Properties Management unit via email firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 202 8648.
Powered by Open Source Software, Developed by SAHRAIT