Latest website posts
- SERVICE PROVIDER TO DEVELOP A BUSINESS MODEL
- SERVICE PROVIDER TO PROVIDE HOSTED DIGITAL VOICE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM (VOIP) FOR A PERIOD OF 24 MONTHS
- ORGANISATIONS THAT RESPONDED TO THE FORENSIC INVESTIGATION TENDER
- ELECTRICAL REFURBISHMENT TO STRUISBAAI FISHERMEN COTTAGE 8 IN HOTAGTERKLIP,STRUISBAAI
- APPOINTMENT OF A SERVICE PROVIDER/S TO UNDERTAKE A FORENSIC INVESTIGATION
- LEASING OF WRITERS COTTAGE
- QUOTATIONS FOR THE REPAIRS, SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND SERVICING OF AIR CONDITIONING AT SAHRA HEAD OFFICE , CAPE TOWN.
- CLEANING AND HYGIENE SERVICES AT SAHRA HEAD OFFICE
- QUALIFIED SERVICE PROVIDER FOR COMPUTER HARDWARE
- THE DRAFTING AND SUBMISSION OF A METHOD STATEMENT FOR THE RESTORATION OF THE WELCOME COTTAGE PROPERTY IN GLENCAIRN
The South African Heritage Resources Agency (SAHRA) invites suitable tenants to submit applications to lease the Writers Cottage situated on the Dal Josafat Farm for a period of two years. Occupancy to commence 01 February 2017.
Cottage specifications: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, open plan lounge and kitchen, spacious and tranquil environment. Application forms can be requested from the Heritage Properties unit via email email@example.com or 021 202 8648.
Powered by Open Source Software, Developed by SAHRAIT