Latest website posts
- QUOTATIONS FOR THE RENDERING OF SECURITY SERVICES TO THE OLD RESIDENCY PROPERTY SITUATED IN KING WILLIAMS TOWN
- A TWO (2) DAY DISABILITY SENSITIZATION MANAGEMENT COURSE
- A TWO (2) DAY INITIATING DISCIPLINARY HEARINGS TRAINING
- A FOUR (4) DAY MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- THE PROVISION OF GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS (GIS)
- A TWO (2) DAY CHAIRING DISCIPLINARY HEARINGS TRAINING
- Service Provider for the Provision of Courier Services for a Period of 36 Months
- Tender Opening Register – Restoration of the Jonkershuis.pdf
- THE SERVICES OF A SUITABLY QUALIFIED SERVICE PROVIDER TO PROVIDE SAHRA WITH PURIFIED WATER FOR A PERIOD OF 36 MONTHS
- MICROSOFT OFFICE SOFTWARE FOR SAHRA
The South African Heritage Resources Agency (SAHRA) invites suitable tenants to submit applications to lease the Writers Cottage situated on the Dal Josafat Farm for a period of two years. Occupancy to commence 01 February 2017.
Cottage specifications: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, open plan lounge and kitchen, spacious and tranquil environment. Application forms can be requested from the Heritage Properties unit via email email@example.com or 021 202 8648.
Powered by Open Source Software, Developed by SAHRAIT