Latest website posts
- Leasing of Mooimesiesfontein
- TENDER OPENING FORM – SAHRA/ICT/01/02/2017 -Hosted Digital Voice Communication
- TENDER OPENING FORM – BID No. : SAHRA/FIN/01/02/2017
- SERVICE PROVIDER TO DEVELOP A BUSINESS MODEL
- SERVICE PROVIDER TO PROVIDE HOSTED DIGITAL VOICE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM (VOIP) FOR A PERIOD OF 24 MONTHS
- ORGANISATIONS THAT RESPONDED TO THE FORENSIC INVESTIGATION TENDER
- ELECTRICAL REFURBISHMENT TO STRUISBAAI FISHERMEN COTTAGE 8 IN HOTAGTERKLIP,STRUISBAAI
- APPOINTMENT OF A SERVICE PROVIDER/S TO UNDERTAKE A FORENSIC INVESTIGATION
- LEASING OF WRITERS COTTAGE
- QUOTATIONS FOR THE REPAIRS, SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND SERVICING OF AIR CONDITIONING AT SAHRA HEAD OFFICE , CAPE TOWN.
National Legislation and Regulations:
The South African Heritage Resources Agency is a statutory organisation established in terms of the National Heritage Resources Act (No. 25 of 1999) as the national body responsible for the protection of South Africa’s cultural heritage resources.
Powered by Open Source Software, Developed by SAHRAIT