Latest website posts
- QUALIFIED SERVICE PROVIDER TO COMPILE THE BILL OF QUANTITIES FOR THE STRUCTURAL AND FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR INSTALLATION OF A LIFT; INCLUDING STRUCTURAL REQUIREMENTS WALL DEMOLITION AND INSTALLATION FOR THE POSSIBLE OFFICE FIT
- RFQ WITHDRAWAL/ CANCELLATION NOTICE
- POTENTIAL TENANTS TO APPLY FOR THE LEASING OF AVAILABLE SPACE AT THE OLD GAOL
- QUALIFIED HERITAGE PROFESSIONALS TO SUBMIT A QUOTATION FOR THE DRAFTING AND SUBMISSION OF A METHOD STATEMENT FOR THE RESTORATION OF THE WELCOME COTTAGE PROPERTY IN GLENCAIRN, CAPE TOWN
- QUALIFIED SERVICE PROVIDER TO PROVIDE FOR THE ONLINE ADVERTISING AND RESPONSE HANDLING OF SAHRA VACANCIES, FOR A PERIOD OF 24 MONTHS
- REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – TOURISM PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP
- SERVICE PROVIDERS TO ADMINISTER THE RENTAL AND DEBT COLLECTION FROM TENANTS OCCUPYING PROPERTIES OWNED BY THE SOUTH AFRICAN HERITAGE RESOURCES AGENCY (SAHRA).
- READVERTISEMENT:PROVIDE HOSTED DIGITAL VOICE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM (VOIP) FOR A PERIOD OF 24 MONTHS
- THE PROVISION OF MANAGED PRINTING SERVICES FOR A PERIOD OF TWO YEARS
- PROVISION OF ONLINE WRITING TRAINING
The South African Heritage Resources Agency (SAHRA) hereby invites suitably qualified and experienced service providers to submit proposals for the online advertising and response handling of vacancies on behalf of SAHRA.
Submission of proposals
Project proposals must be submitted in a sealed envelope, marked as confidential and for the attention of the contact person. It must be posted to the following address: South African Heritage Resources Agency, P.O. Box 4673, Cape Town, 8000, or placed in the tender box at the SAHRA Head Office, 111 Harrington Street, Cape Town.
Closing date for proposals: 29 June 2017 at 11:00 am
Powered by Open Source Software, Developed by SAHRAIT