Latest website posts
- QUOTATIONS FOR THE RENDERING OF SECURITY SERVICES TO THE OLD RESIDENCY PROPERTY SITUATED IN KING WILLIAMS TOWN
- A TWO (2) DAY DISABILITY SENSITIZATION MANAGEMENT COURSE
- A TWO (2) DAY INITIATING DISCIPLINARY HEARINGS TRAINING
- A FOUR (4) DAY MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- THE PROVISION OF GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS (GIS)
- A TWO (2) DAY CHAIRING DISCIPLINARY HEARINGS TRAINING
- Service Provider for the Provision of Courier Services for a Period of 36 Months
- Tender Opening Register – Restoration of the Jonkershuis.pdf
- THE SERVICES OF A SUITABLY QUALIFIED SERVICE PROVIDER TO PROVIDE SAHRA WITH PURIFIED WATER FOR A PERIOD OF 36 MONTHS
- MICROSOFT OFFICE SOFTWARE FOR SAHRA
The South African Heritage Resources Agency (SAHRA) hereby invites suitably qualified and experienced service providers to submit proposals for the online advertising and response handling of vacancies on behalf of SAHRA.
Submission of proposals
Project proposals must be submitted in a sealed envelope, marked as confidential and for the attention of the contact person. It must be posted to the following address: South African Heritage Resources Agency, P.O. Box 4673, Cape Town, 8000, or placed in the tender box at the SAHRA Head Office, 111 Harrington Street, Cape Town.
Closing date for proposals: 29 June 2017 at 11:00 am
Powered by Open Source Software, Developed by SAHRAIT