Latest website posts
- RFQ WITHDRAWAL/ CANCELLATION NOTICE
- POTENTIAL TENANTS TO APPLY FOR THE LEASING OF AVAILABLE SPACE AT THE OLD GAOL
- QUALIFIED HERITAGE PROFESSIONALS TO SUBMIT A QUOTATION FOR THE DRAFTING AND SUBMISSION OF A METHOD STATEMENT FOR THE RESTORATION OF THE WELCOME COTTAGE PROPERTY IN GLENCAIRN, CAPE TOWN
- QUALIFIED SERVICE PROVIDER TO PROVIDE FOR THE ONLINE ADVERTISING AND RESPONSE HANDLING OF SAHRA VACANCIES, FOR A PERIOD OF 24 MONTHS
- REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – TOURISM PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP
- SERVICE PROVIDERS TO ADMINISTER THE RENTAL AND DEBT COLLECTION FROM TENANTS OCCUPYING PROPERTIES OWNED BY THE SOUTH AFRICAN HERITAGE RESOURCES AGENCY (SAHRA).
- READVERTISEMENT:PROVIDE HOSTED DIGITAL VOICE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM (VOIP) FOR A PERIOD OF 24 MONTHS
- THE PROVISION OF MANAGED PRINTING SERVICES FOR A PERIOD OF TWO YEARS
- PROVISION OF ONLINE WRITING TRAINING
- PROVISION OF STAFF REFRESHMENTS AND CLEANING SUPPLIES
- The SAHRA Library is based at the organisation’s Head Office in Cape Town. The establishment of this library is in accordance with the stipulation of Section 13(2)(b) of the National Heritage Resources Act, No.25 of 1999, being that SAHRA is required to establish a national heritage resource library to serve both SAHRA officials and the general public. The library, which is regarded as the leading stockist of heritage conservation literature, contains about 13 000 books which had been acquired over the years by way of purchases as well as donations. During the past year 163 books were accessioned, of which 100 were purchased and the remainder donated. Library staff catalogued 453 books and 250 journal articles. Furthermore, 550 heritage related articles that were published in the media, were scanned and circulated to staff. The Book Review Committee, representing the main Heritage Resources Management disciplines within SAHRA, had two meetings during the period under review to assess literary material for procurement purposes.
A selection of some of the new books that have been purchased or donated recently to the SAHRA Library will be added as and when they are available. Please do check often. If you would like to borrow any of them, please come to the Library or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The library is open to the public by appointment ONLY.
Powered by Open Source Software, Developed by SAHRAIT