Latest website posts
- RFQ WITHDRAWAL/ CANCELLATION NOTICE
- POTENTIAL TENANTS TO APPLY FOR THE LEASING OF AVAILABLE SPACE AT THE OLD GAOL
- QUALIFIED HERITAGE PROFESSIONALS TO SUBMIT A QUOTATION FOR THE DRAFTING AND SUBMISSION OF A METHOD STATEMENT FOR THE RESTORATION OF THE WELCOME COTTAGE PROPERTY IN GLENCAIRN, CAPE TOWN
- QUALIFIED SERVICE PROVIDER TO PROVIDE FOR THE ONLINE ADVERTISING AND RESPONSE HANDLING OF SAHRA VACANCIES, FOR A PERIOD OF 24 MONTHS
- REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – TOURISM PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP
- SERVICE PROVIDERS TO ADMINISTER THE RENTAL AND DEBT COLLECTION FROM TENANTS OCCUPYING PROPERTIES OWNED BY THE SOUTH AFRICAN HERITAGE RESOURCES AGENCY (SAHRA).
- READVERTISEMENT:PROVIDE HOSTED DIGITAL VOICE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM (VOIP) FOR A PERIOD OF 24 MONTHS
- THE PROVISION OF MANAGED PRINTING SERVICES FOR A PERIOD OF TWO YEARS
- PROVISION OF ONLINE WRITING TRAINING
- PROVISION OF STAFF REFRESHMENTS AND CLEANING SUPPLIES
A nation united through heritage
- Our Mission in fulfilling our mandate of promoting social cohesion in our country by: Identification, conservation and management of heritage resource in South Africa so that they can contribute to socio-economic development and nation building;
- Developing norms, standards and charters for the management of heritage resource in South Africa and codes of international best practice; and
- Contributing to skills and knowledge production and transformation in heritage resources management in South Africa and beyond.
Teamwork and cooperation
Integrity & ethics
Legislative and other Mandates
South African Heritage Resources Agency (SAHRA) is a statutory organisation established under the National Heritage Resources Act, No 25 of 1999, as the national administrative body responsible for the protection of South Africa’s cultural heritage. SAHRA, as an Agency of the Department of Arts and Culture (DAC), has been tasked to manage and implement the National Heritage Resources Act (NHRA) of 1999.
Powered by Open Source Software, Developed by SAHRAIT