Latest website posts
- Leasing of Mooimesiesfontein
- TENDER OPENING FORM – SAHRA/ICT/01/02/2017 -Hosted Digital Voice Communication
- TENDER OPENING FORM – BID No. : SAHRA/FIN/01/02/2017
- SERVICE PROVIDER TO DEVELOP A BUSINESS MODEL
- SERVICE PROVIDER TO PROVIDE HOSTED DIGITAL VOICE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM (VOIP) FOR A PERIOD OF 24 MONTHS
- ORGANISATIONS THAT RESPONDED TO THE FORENSIC INVESTIGATION TENDER
- ELECTRICAL REFURBISHMENT TO STRUISBAAI FISHERMEN COTTAGE 8 IN HOTAGTERKLIP,STRUISBAAI
- APPOINTMENT OF A SERVICE PROVIDER/S TO UNDERTAKE A FORENSIC INVESTIGATION
- LEASING OF WRITERS COTTAGE
- QUOTATIONS FOR THE REPAIRS, SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND SERVICING OF AIR CONDITIONING AT SAHRA HEAD OFFICE , CAPE TOWN.
A nation united through heritage
- Our Mission in fulfilling our mandate of promoting social cohesion in our country by: Identification, conservation and management of heritage resource in South Africa so that they can contribute to socio-economic development and nation building;
- Developing norms, standards and charters for the management of heritage resource in South Africa and codes of international best practice; and
- Contributing to skills and knowledge production and transformation in heritage resources management in South Africa and beyond.
Teamwork and cooperation
Integrity & ethics
Legislative and other Mandates
South African Heritage Resources Agency (SAHRA) is a statutory organisation established under the National Heritage Resources Act, No 25 of 1999, as the national administrative body responsible for the protection of South Africa’s cultural heritage. SAHRA, as an Agency of the Department of Arts and Culture (DAC), has been tasked to manage and implement the National Heritage Resources Act (NHRA) of 1999.
Powered by Open Source Software, Developed by SAHRAIT