History: It was designed by Mr Frank Taylor and officially opened on 19 December 1907 by the Governor of the
Visual Description: Double-storeyed building with an orange-red tile roof. On the corner is a facade made of sandstone.
Construction Date: c 1983
Materials: Coursed cut stone: Metal tile
Catalogue: , No: Nil, Significance Category:
- 1 of 2
- next ›