Latest website posts
- ORGANISATIONS THAT RESPONDED TO THE FORENSIC INVESTIGATION TENDER
- ELECTRICAL REFURBISHMENT TO STRUISBAAI FISHERMEN COTTAGE 8 IN HOTAGTERKLIP,STRUISBAAI
- APPOINTMENT OF A SERVICE PROVIDER/S TO UNDERTAKE A FORENSIC INVESTIGATION
- LEASING OF WRITERS COTTAGE
- QUOTATIONS FOR THE REPAIRS, SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND SERVICING OF AIR CONDITIONING AT SAHRA HEAD OFFICE , CAPE TOWN.
- CLEANING AND HYGIENE SERVICES AT SAHRA HEAD OFFICE
- QUALIFIED SERVICE PROVIDER FOR COMPUTER HARDWARE
- THE DRAFTING AND SUBMISSION OF A METHOD STATEMENT FOR THE RESTORATION OF THE WELCOME COTTAGE PROPERTY IN GLENCAIRN
- Bridging the divides towards a non-racial society
- Statement by Minister of Arts and Culture, Mr Nathi Mthethwa at the International Conference for the Protection of Cultural Heritage in Conflict Areas, Abu Dhabi
Please note that with effect from 01 April 2016, SAHRA will not award any bid to a supplier not registered as a prospective supplier on the Central Supplier Database (CSD) at National Treasury.
We therefore request all suppliers and service providers currently enlisted on the supplier database of SAHRA to self-register on the CSD by 31 March 2016.
Powered by Open Source Software, Developed by SAHRAIT