Latest website posts
- QUOTATIONS FOR THE RENDERING OF SECURITY SERVICES TO THE OLD RESIDENCY PROPERTY SITUATED IN KING WILLIAMS TOWN
- A TWO (2) DAY DISABILITY SENSITIZATION MANAGEMENT COURSE
- A TWO (2) DAY INITIATING DISCIPLINARY HEARINGS TRAINING
- A FOUR (4) DAY MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- THE PROVISION OF GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS (GIS)
- A TWO (2) DAY CHAIRING DISCIPLINARY HEARINGS TRAINING
- Service Provider for the Provision of Courier Services for a Period of 36 Months
- Tender Opening Register – Restoration of the Jonkershuis.pdf
- THE SERVICES OF A SUITABLY QUALIFIED SERVICE PROVIDER TO PROVIDE SAHRA WITH PURIFIED WATER FOR A PERIOD OF 36 MONTHS
- MICROSOFT OFFICE SOFTWARE FOR SAHRA
Please note that with effect from 01 April 2016, SAHRA will not award any bid to a supplier not registered as a prospective supplier on the Central Supplier Database (CSD) at National Treasury.
We therefore request all suppliers and service providers currently enlisted on the supplier database of SAHRA to self-register on the CSD by 31 March 2016.
Powered by Open Source Software, Developed by SAHRAIT