Latest website posts
- RFQ WITHDRAWAL/ CANCELLATION NOTICE
- POTENTIAL TENANTS TO APPLY FOR THE LEASING OF AVAILABLE SPACE AT THE OLD GAOL
- QUALIFIED HERITAGE PROFESSIONALS TO SUBMIT A QUOTATION FOR THE DRAFTING AND SUBMISSION OF A METHOD STATEMENT FOR THE RESTORATION OF THE WELCOME COTTAGE PROPERTY IN GLENCAIRN, CAPE TOWN
- QUALIFIED SERVICE PROVIDER TO PROVIDE FOR THE ONLINE ADVERTISING AND RESPONSE HANDLING OF SAHRA VACANCIES, FOR A PERIOD OF 24 MONTHS
- REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – TOURISM PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP
- SERVICE PROVIDERS TO ADMINISTER THE RENTAL AND DEBT COLLECTION FROM TENANTS OCCUPYING PROPERTIES OWNED BY THE SOUTH AFRICAN HERITAGE RESOURCES AGENCY (SAHRA).
- READVERTISEMENT:PROVIDE HOSTED DIGITAL VOICE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM (VOIP) FOR A PERIOD OF 24 MONTHS
- THE PROVISION OF MANAGED PRINTING SERVICES FOR A PERIOD OF TWO YEARS
- PROVISION OF ONLINE WRITING TRAINING
- PROVISION OF STAFF REFRESHMENTS AND CLEANING SUPPLIES
Please note that with effect from 01 April 2016, SAHRA will not award any bid to a supplier not registered as a prospective supplier on the Central Supplier Database (CSD) at National Treasury.
We therefore request all suppliers and service providers currently enlisted on the supplier database of SAHRA to self-register on the CSD by 31 March 2016.
Powered by Open Source Software, Developed by SAHRAIT