Sites

9/2/002/0004

Group

SiteHeader

SiteID: 

18

FullSiteName: 

Our Heritage Museum, Queen Street, Adelaide

SiteCategory: 

PropertyIsSite: 

No

ReferenceList: 

Group content visibility: 

Public - accessible to all site users

Author: 

Anonymous

FeaturedSite?: 

NO
Post date: 07/08/2012
Site Comments:

Archive Import
History: This parsonage was erected in about 1860 for the Rev. G. W. Stegman. The double-storeyed building is predominantly in the Georgian style and has large adjacent outbuildings dating from the same period.
Visual Description:
Colours:
Site Features:
Condition:
Construction Date: 1860
Materials: brick : corrugated iron
Catalogue: Adelaide, No: 35, Significance Category:

 
 

Search form