1. PURPOSE AND BACKGROUND
The South African Heritage Resources Agency (SAHRA) invites suitably qualified and experienced service provider to submit proposals for the management of their advertising activities.
2. SCOPE OF THE SERVICES
The advertising agency will handle all advertising request for SAHRA to various media houses as and when required.
Quotes will be requested from the approved service providers on the panel and then awarded based on the quotations received.
The account management will entail handling SAHRA’s recruitment advertising request with various media.
- Advise SAHRA officials on the best medium to use, depending on the role and level within the organisational structure.
- Allow for a flexible payment structure, in line with SAHRA’s financial account management terms i.e: 30 day payment structure since the issuing of invoice.
- The service provider would need to have established relationships with various national and local media houses.
- Advise SAHRA officials of the deadline (time frames) of various media houses for publication of advertisement.
- Proof read the draft advertisements from SAHRA, before publication to newspapers.
- The cost to be quoted must take into account the size and colour of the advertisement.
- The successful service providers will enter into a service level agreement with SAHRA for approximately two (2) years.
- The successful service providers will be required to source the most cost effective quotations for advertising.
REFER TO ATTACHEMENTS FOR TERMS OF REFERENCE AND SBD FORMS.
Closing date for proposals: 16 May 2014 at 11:00
For information regarding procurement process/documents, please contact:
Supply Chain Management
South African Heritage Resources Agency
PO Box 4637
Tel: 021-462 4502