iCT AT SAHRA
To provide professional processing, implementation and maintenance of HRIS and Payroll systems associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility and usage of employee information for HR Unit planning and activities.
Duties and Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Implementing, administration and maintenance of HRIS
- Administration and processing of VIP Payroll Function
- Time and Attendance Management
- HR Policy Development and Implementation
- Recruitment & Selection
- HR Administration & Reporting
Applications must be accompanied by a detailed CV with contact details of three referees and certified copies of 1) relevant qualifications; 2) driver’s license and 3) Identity Document.
Please note that SAHRA is an Equal Opportunities Employer. SAHRA reserves the right not to make an appointment. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard would be appreciated.
We offer a basic salary plus Provident Fund, Medical Aid and Housing Allowance